questions? email our baker directly! email@example.com
ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, brown sugar, semi-sweet chocolate, milk chocolate, m+m chocolate candies, eggs, vanilla + butter
cookies are not made in a nut-free kitchen. cookie dough contains raw eggs, please bake cookie dough before enjoying
if you’d like to place another order visit this page.
please bake cookies before enjoying
- ensure your top baking rack is sitting in the upper third of oven. preheat oven to 350*.
- prepare a baking sheet (pan with no edges) with parchment paper
- get your freezer bag out + place the number of cookies you’d like to bake on the pan 1-2 inches apart.
- place baking sheet inside preheated oven
set a timer for 17 minutes. bake until the edges + center begins to brown, perhaps 1-2 minutes more. each oven is different, so if this is your first batch please keep an eye on them.
- these cookies are delicious hot, but the chocolate can burn. do try to wait for them to cool before eating.
- delicious anytime, best enjoyed when shared with others!